3.3.09

Depression

For some reason, I just feel sad...depressed. I feel as if I have no control over what happens to me and the more I try to steer things in one direction, the more things go off course. It's frustrating and ridiculous. I know I'll get better somehow...I'll figure out that I can't control everything, that life never goes as planned and that sometimes we should just let go. I've gone through this many times, and that's why I know I'll get out of this rutt. But, it just seems like these bouts of deprression are occuring more often than they used to before. I wonder if I really need to see a shrink or something...maybe I'm just being paranoid; or maybe even acting like a drama queen. I really don't know...I just know that I don't feel happy, and that really sucks.

No comments: