4.5.08

Cat got your tongue?!

Sigh...I notice that the time in between blogs seem to be getting more and more. I could say I'm busy with work and all that but the truth is I've just been a lazy bum. LOL I've been doing lots of stuff, though. Both at work and at play. Last 2 weekends have been eventful and although I'm too lazy to write down all the details, I thought the least I could do was to put up some of the crazy pix I took...hehe
I joined a group on Facebook called Cat Got Your Tongue about a month ago. I liked what they stood for and seriously, it just seemed like a good way to network with like minded people. Anyways on the 24th of April, they had their first event at Heritage Mansion. For those who do not know, Heritage Mansion is like this super exclusive club that you can get into only if you're one of the 'beautiful', 'rich' or 'well-connected' people in KL...or so I was told. So, I thought why not just go and check it out. Naturally, I dragged Young Padawan...y'know, for support and entertainment since she loves doing this whole psychoanalysis thing on the place and the people she sees. Besides, I told her if the party (as in music and crowd) did not meet her standard, we could always just drop by Maison since it was RnB nite.

Anyhoo we got there earlier than most people, managed to get a nice place to sit, talked to Rudy of Hitz.fm and also met KinkyBlueFairy herself. Oh, forgot to mention that we had to bring a toy to the party...hehe. I brought my lil pink haired Troll that I've been having for more than 15 years now. So while me and Padawan were waiting for the party to really take off, we got creative with my Troll...

First he wants to taste the beer...then he decided my Mojito looks yummier...

After that, the lemon slices in Padawans drink got his attention.


I think he felt that he needed to fit in more by wearing some stuff to cover himself up...

Hehe...doesn't he have a cute butt?


Sigh...who'd have thought the mint leaves in a Mojito has so many uses...

Maybe we should always bring toys to a party. It really does add to the fun and it can be a cool conversational piece...or maybe it's the toy owner that makes the difference. I don't know...just rambling at this point.

But, it was a nice party. There were deifinately some pretty people there and at least, I can say I've seen the inside of Heritage Mansion. Oh, and I met Rudy and KinkyBlueFairy...hehe






No comments: