30.8.08

The honeymoon is over...

It sucks when reality hits you like a tonne of bricks.
It sucks when you're not treated the way you want to be.
It sucks when you feel that the other may not care as much.
It sucks to be the one that will be all alone...

I always thought that i would be the one who was taken care of....but the reality is far from it. I feel like I have to bow down to some selfish needs and let my own wants be trampled upon. Then I wonder if maybe my wants are too much. But then again, maybe I'm being way too nice by letting things slide and not standing up for myself. Why should one benefit over the other? Isn't it supposed to be mutual? Isn't that what compromise is about?

Sometimes I wonder whether it's really worth it...whether I should be investing so much into something that doesn't fulfill me completely. Maybe I'm just being to extreme with my emotions...maybe it's just the hormones...

Whatever it is, I hope it passes quickly so I can move on. So I can be happy again...

No comments: